Introduction


Heyyy! Welcome to my blog! This is my very first post and to kick start this adventure I would like to tell you about what is to come. My name is Lauren and I am a Texas girl. I have decided to try new things this year and it has been tough stepping out of my comfort zone … sooo… let’s see where it takes me.


Why a blog?

I created this blog as a way to write down my thoughts and feelings. For the longest time people would tell me that I can write for days and days and never stop. While writing never piqued my interest as a career, I think that this could be my outlet to distract from the chaos of life. I wish to inspire others, but also have a way to get my thoughts down and share my journey with many people. 


Why the name Coffee Curlz & Chaos?

I was sitting around with my mom and a friend, discussing what my blog name could be. It had to be different but describe my personality. These three words describe me perfectly. I am addicted to coffee and l drink it way too many times a day.  I also have recently decided to take care of my natural curls and I absolutely love them now. As for the chaos, well that is my life in a nutshell, and it probably applies to many of you. Life is full of wonderful opportunities, and sometimes they come with turns and twists (aka curls and chaos). Just like everyone else, I go through the roller coasters of life. This section will be about my life, things that I get to experience, and how I manage during the stumbles that life brings.


I hope you enjoy my blog posts and will grab a cup of coffee, lets Sip n’ Chatter. Thank you for stopping by.

Cream and Two Four Sugars please,

Lauren


“Like coffee, enjoy your life hot or iced but never lukewarm!” -Me









No comments:

Post a Comment