Favorite Coffee Shops

Heyyy! I made a list of my favorite coffee shops that I have visited at least three times throughout the years of being addicted to coffee. I love venturing out to try new coffee shops around the area I am living, or while I am on vacation. I decided not to rank them because I love coffee and it’s very hard to disappoint me when it comes to my coffee preferences. In case you are interested, I also included the town that I tried each coffee shop in.

Arusha’s (Belton, Texas)
Thatcher's Coffee (Vancouver, Washington)
Monks Coffee Shop (Abilene, Texas)
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (a few different states)
Jo's Coffee (Austin, Texas)
Summer Moon Coffee (Austin, Texas)
Mozart's Coffee (Austin, Texas)
Mazama Coffee Co. (Dripping Springs, Texas)
Austin Java Cafe (Austin, Texas)
Sleepy Monk (Cannon Beach, Oregon)
Insomnia Coffee Co. (Oregon)
Sweet Lemon Cafe (Georgetown, Texas)
Dutch Bros. Coffee (many towns but I visit while I am in the Northwest-- Oregon and Washington)
Dunkin’ Donuts ( I visit the one’s in Texas ** good coffee and super inexpensive)
Cianfrani’s Coffee Co. (Georgetown, Texas)
Rolling In Thyme and Dough (Dripping Springs, Texas)
Starbucks (All Towns and is Convenient)

A little note about my favorite coffee drinks… I could go on and on about the different coffee drinks that I enjoy.  I have never liked straight black coffee with no milk, cream, or sugar (hence, the closing of my blogs). However, I have definitely gone from getting the sweetest drinking on the menu, or adding a ton of flavored syrups to only getting a small amount and trying drinks that have more coffee flavor and less sweet intensity. I love a good latte, but recently I have tried a few more drinks that have caught my attention. But, when in doubt I add caramel or vanilla to my drinks. I will make another post about my favorite coffee drinks later on.


Cream and Two Four Sugars please,

Lauren

“Like coffee, enjoy your life hot or iced but never lukewarm!” -Me

Sleepy Monk 

P.S. Feel free to comment some of your favorite coffee shops for me to try! I am always up for something new!!

4 comments:

  1. While your in Oregon try Black Rock Coffee! Definitely my fave place for a great cappuccino!!!

    ReplyDelete